The Center for Campusmanagement (Zentraleinrichtung Campusmanagement – ZECM) offers you a number of secure, data-protection-compliant tools to support collaborative work in groups and projects, e.g.
- tubCloud , an alternative to Dropbox, with similar options for storing your interim research results and for enabling shared access to your research data
- GigaMove  for the easy and secure exchange of large files (up to 2 GB)
- GitLab , a version management software for collective work on programming codes
- SharePoint  for collaborative work within a team
- SVN Service , central document storage with version administration for your projects and shared documents.
- tub-Meeting , a web-platform which allows groups to reserve a virtual conference room. Participants can access the conference via telephone or video on the internet.
- Wiki Service , a preconfigured Wiki which is ready to use. Software updates and maintenance are provided by ZECM.
ZECM also offers a room where you can stage your video conferences .
The full range of services provided by ZECM can be found at: https://www.campusmanagement.tu-berlin.de/menue/services/parameter/en/ .